Charlie Brewley Talks Rob and Kristen

Talks about Robert Pattinson.
[laughs] No, no, Rob is someone who is a very talented musician. It’s funny, when I first went to the set I caught him outside having a smoke and my first words to him were ‘So... Are you alright, are you OK?’. [Laughs]
Because I was in the same boat as everyone else so all I’d seen was this massive amount of attention on him, which has only gotten bigger since.
He said: ‘Yeah, yeah I’m OK, I’m cool.’ I asked if he was having fun and he said: “It’s great but all my mates are back home in London getting record contracts”.
[Laughs]I thought that was brilliant, I stood there for a second and I thought ‘Wow, you’re life really sucks!’ It was a cool little candid moment that I’ll always remember.

We bet that would have made a great little video moment…
Yeah, there were so many cool little outtakes, I hope someone kept them. There is so much funny stuff going on.

Is it weird to have fans when they haven’t seen you in anything yet?
No one has seen me but people have seen what I’m like as a person. People gauge who you are and how you’re taking this and I try to be as accessible to fans as possible. I think it’s really important.
Right now it’s better for me to be there with the fans rather than hide myself away, what’s the point? I’m not at Rob’s [Pattinson] level, I don’t need to hide myself away for my own safety. For me, being there for fans and really giving them what they want is great and it’s something they cherish and they deserve. They’ve given a lot to this Saga and they deserve something back.

Are Rob and Kristen dating?
Kristen and Rob are spending a lot of time in their own company, I know that – that’s as far as I can go. You can make your own assumptions. I don’t actually care!
For the full article click OK.Uk