Kristen Talks To MovieOnLine


By Sheila Roberts.
With more of the passion, action and suspense that made Twilight a smash hit, “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” is a spellbinding follow-up to the international box office phenomenon. Here’s what Kristen had to tell us about it:

Q: A year ago when we first talked to you, you seemed to be such a shy, sensitive young actor. How has this past year been for you in terms of this non-stop thing every week on 'New Moon' and on you and Rob Pattinson?

Stewart: I think I've gotten a lot more comfortable with talking about myself and knowing that what you say people are really going to take into consideration and that always intimidated me so much that I minced every word that came out of my mouth. I couldn't finish a sentence because I was so concerned about how it was going to sound. I didn't want to come across insincere about something that I really love to do. And so I’ve realized that, instead of refraining from saying “I've put my heart and soul into this thing and I love it,” that’s what I should've said instead of like the really logical, over analytical reason why I love it. You just do. I've gotten more comfortable with it. The whole rumor, tabloid stuff, it's so obviously false to me. Look, even before I became a part of it, once I was sort of the star of that…it's like a show. It's like a ridiculous show.

Q: A soap opera with your name in it?

Stewart: Exactly. With false realism like a soap opera that seems real but you're not quite sure. It doesn't bother me. I don't take it personally. Luckily, because I've had so much experience, it's gotten easier to talk about the work. For the full read click here MovieOnline
Pic source kstewartsource