TwiHuman Cast Talks New Moon


Q: You guys portray the nice people in the series, does it feel ostracizing to not be included in the fight scenes or action sequences?

Justin: I love being on the lighter side of things. I think it is definitely needed in the film. It can't just be dark moods, love triangles and stuff like that. I think that it is refreshing to us to act in those type of scenes too. I very much enjoy it.

Christian: It would be fun to get to do some of the training, but it’s still nice to have this brighter, lighter role where I can bring some comedy to it.

Q: Have you taken any souvenirs from the Twilight or New Moon sets?

Justin: Mm, not me. I haven't taken anything. I am a good little boy.

Christian: He set that up because of what I’m going to tell you. Yah, I took some bracelets! I forgot to take them off, and then I realized I was happy I forgot to because I had an ‘Angela souvenir.'

Q: Have you guys had any crazy or memorable fan experiences?

Christian: None very crazy. They have all been really respectful and really chill. They have all actually been really cool people.

Justin: The craziest I have seen is with a girl. She tattooed Twilight and New Moon on her body. I thought that was pretty wild.

It is a long interview, click here for the full article.