Kristen And Her Chanel Camelia Ring

Many of you have asked about Kristen's fave ring for the past weeks. I just recently had the time to compile these pics (phew! not easy believe me). Below are her pictures in sequence since we first sighted her wearing it in Vancouver when she was leaving for LA after Eclipse shoot wrapped. The ring is a Chanel Camelia Onyx Rose With Diamonds, check it on Coolspotters here

I included hi-res photos when the ring is not easily visible, just click on it to enlarge. Some of these are papz photos, if you have issues about it just skip the post.


October 29, Vancouver. Leaving for LA
She arrives in LA

October 30, LAX, Leaving for Brazil New Moon Promo

Brazil New Moon Press Event

Mexico Photocall

November 5- Back in LA

Hot Topic Fan Event- Nov. 6



LA Press Conference, November 6

JRDF -Walk For Diabetes Event - November 8, 2009

New Moon European Promo Tour. Kicks off in Paris, then London, Madrid, and Munich.




LA New Moon Premiere


NYC Cinema and D&G Screening. The only time she was not wearing it!

NY After Party - Yep, sans the ring. I think she forgot or something- LOL

Arriving From NY with Rob, November 23. It's BACK!

And here it again, December 12 -LA


Sundance in January, 2010



La Vida Event February 12, 2010

February 13, 2010
There you have it, as recent as our last sighting. To those of you asking the significance of the ring. I don't have the answer, only Kristen knows. And I am not going to speculate anything. But I'm pretty sure it's special or maybe it's just her recent favorite. One thing I am sure is, Kristen truly loves Chanel.
By the way, Khou and Sunny inspired me to do this! I just adore our little coven...

Thanks to Kstewartsource and robertandkristen,org for the pics